BECOMING A REFEREE
Are you looking for new challenges? Do you love soccer and you want to referee for the Greenfield Park Soccer Association. To do this, you must register for the referee selection camp.
For any and all questions and how to apply, please contact Patrick St-Hilaire at the following email address: email@example.com
Here are the requirements:
- You need to be least 13 years old.
- Have your own email address and be responsible enough to manage it yourself.
- Be available at least 2 days / week during the summer. (The season usually runs from early May until early September)
- Have a means of transportation to travel to all fields.
- Enter your availability each month in accordance with the prescribed deadlines while using software accessible by internet.
- If you are selected, be available for training during a weekend at ARSRS.
- Attend the pre-season meeting of the club (obligatory.
- Have a good knowledge of soccer.
If you are selected, you will be contacted you and provided the different dates for your training course, which normally take place from mid-March to the end of April, you will have a choice of dates. As a new referee, who works two nights a week, can earn approximately between $ 200-500 during the summer.
It should be noted that the Greenfield Park Soccer Association will limit the number of new referees who will be on the club's regular assignment list. This measure is put in place to allow returning referees of the club priority, depending on their availability.
Sense of responsibility, autonomy, motivation, leadership, team spirit, ability to handle pressure, self-confidence, resourcefulness, reliability and maturity.
If your application is retained by the ASGPK Director of Referees, Patrick St-Hilaire, you will be contacted for an interview. Following this interview, the selected candidates will be informed as to whether or not they have been hired.
To apply or any questions regarding this offer, please contact Patrick St-Hilaire at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org